- 75% of all Los Angelenos have at least a single urgent dental care need (such as bleeding gums or an aching tooth).
- 50% of city residents say "high costs" are the biggest hurdle to visiting a dentist -- even if they're unclear how high those costs might be.
- Of the nearly 50% of the U.S. population (approximately 148 million Americans) who don't have health insurance, 56% say they have no preventative dental care, nor are they seeking it.
- Across the U.S., 54% of the nationally uninsured have not seen a dentist in the past year and 12% say they won't be going at all in the next five years.
Why We're Not Going to the Dentist
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts