Investor Conference Call
As previously announced, a conference call is scheduled to be held Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss BBCN's 2013 second quarter financial results. Investors and analysts are invited to access the conference call by dialing 800-299-9630 (domestic) or 617-786-2904 (international), passcode 57949239. There will also be a live webcast of the call available at the Investor Relations section of BBCN Bancorp's website at www.BBCNbank.com . After the live webcast, a replay will remain available in the Investor Relations section of BBCN Bancorp's website. A replay of the call will be available at 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) through July 30, 2013, passcode 70185604.
About BBCN Bancorp, Inc.
BBCN Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company of BBCN Bank, the largest Korean-American bank in the nation with $5.8 billion in assets as of March 30, 2013. Headquartered in Los Angeles and serving a diverse mix of customers mirroring its communities, BBCN operates 45 branches in California, New York, New Jersey, Washington and Illinois, along with six loan production offices in Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta, Northern California and Annandale, VA. BBCN specializes in core business banking products for small and medium-sized businesses, with an emphasis in commercial real estate and business lending, SBA lending and international trade financing. BBCN Bank is a California-chartered bank and its deposits are insured by the FDIC to the extent provided by law. BBCN is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
CONTACT: Angie Yang SVP, Investor Relations 213-422-1390 angie.yang@BBCNbank.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV