OC Nissan Irvine Hosts Model Year-End Event With Special Guest Star Juninho From LA Galaxy
IRVINE, Calif., July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OC Nissan Irvine's highly anticipated model year-end event is set to take place on July 21, 2013. OC Nissan Irvine has partnered with the LA Galaxy Foundation to help aid local schools. The first 50 people to bring school supplies to the event will be awarded a Galaxy ticket. The soccer team's Brazilian midfielder Juninho will be present to show support.
The event will take place from noon to early evening and will include free food and beverages. Guests will have the chance to enjoy live music from DJ El Burro from La Rockola radio. The beautiful singer and actress Carla Soto will also be making a guest appearance. Prizes and giveaways will be given out by the Star Squad and Street Team. The MLS Trophy will be showcased and the X-Box will be set up for guests to play with FIFA.
Sam Klein, Executive Manager of OC Nissan Irvine comments, "We at OC Nissan Irvine are excited to bring LA to Irvine. Not only will the event provide fun, games, and prizes for families, but it will also help supply our local schools with much needed items from the donations of participating members."
OC Nissan Irvine, like the LA Galaxy Foundation, is committed to supporting activities that encourages, educates, and empowers children in the local community.For more information on this event, please visit www.ocnissanirvine.com. Contact Source: OC Nissan Irvine Sam Klein949-385-6044 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE OC Nissan Irvine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV