Dole Food Company, Inc. (NYSE:DOLE) announced it will report results for the second quarter ended June 14, 2013, on July 25, 2013, after the market closes. The company will host a conference call/webcast to discuss these results at 4:45 p.m. ET.
Interested parties may participate by calling 1-866-515-2912 from the United States and 1-617-399-5126 from other locations. The participant passcode is 54511847. The webcast will be accessible at http://investors.dole.com.
A replay of the call will be available until August 1, 2013, by calling 1-888-286-8010 or 1-617-801-6888. The access code for the replay is 91675059. A replay of the webcast will be archived and available on www.dole.com.
Dole is the world’s largest producer and marketer of high-quality fresh
fruit and fresh vegetables, and is the leading producer of organic
bananas and producer/shipper of organic pineapples. Dole markets a
growing line of packaged and frozen fruit and is a produce industry
leader in nutrition education and research. For more information, please
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV