KYOTO, Japan, July 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pursuant to Section 203.01 of New York Stock Exchange Listed Company Manual, Nidec Corporation (NYSE:NJ) ("Nidec") today announced that its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013 was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on July 19, 2013. Nidec's website address, from which the Form 20-F can be accessed, is: http://www.nidec.co.jp/english/ir/lib/ar.html .
Upon request, shareholders of Nidec may receive a printed copy of Nidec's complete audited financial statements (F-pages of the Form 20-F) free of charge. Such request should be made at: http://www.nidec.co.jp/english/ir/lib/20-f/form.html .
CONTACT: Masahiro Nagayasu General Manager Investor Relations +81-75-935-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV