4 Ways to Keep Smartphones and Social Media from Ruining a Wedding
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Brides and grooms are wise to worry about cellphones ringing, chiming and generally creating a nuisance on the big day.
Wedding Paper Divas, a Sunnyvale, Calif., wedding services company, says that seven out of 10 Twitter users admit tweeting during a wedding service, while five in 10 said they "checked in" on Facebook (FB) while attending wedding nuptials.
- The average wedding guest shares 22 photos to social-media sites like Facebook and Foursquare.
- 40% of wedding guests post with a specific hashtag when sharing comments and photos on Twitter.
All that social media sharing via smartphone can ruin a wedding ceremony, and not just because a phone may ring or chime during a ceremony for an incoming call or text.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV