Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, a consumer-rights law firm, is investigating claims that Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) may be violating a number of consumer-protection laws in its marketing of its Vacation Waiver program.
The firm is investigating potential issues experienced by individuals who purchased an Expedia Vacation Waiver for travel with children under two years of age. Consumers who fall into this category are encouraged to contact Hagens Berman by calling 206-623-7292 or by emailing ExpediaWaiver@hbsslaw.com.
Expedia's Vacation Waiver program is marketed to consumers who have booked travel services such as flights, hotels or car rentals through the company. For an additional fee the purchased waiver allows consumers to change or cancel a trip, for any reason, prior to its scheduled start time without being subject to any change or cancellation fees that would have otherwise applied.
According to the Expedia website, these Vacation Waivers must be purchased through Expedia at the same time as the trip for which it may be applied. Expedia charges between $26.00 and $71.00 per person for a Vacation Waiver.If you have purchased an Expedia Vacation Waiver, please contact Hagens Berman by calling 206-623-7292 or by emailing ExpediaWaiver@hbsslaw.com to learn more about the investigation. More information can be found at http://www.hbsslaw.com/cases-and-investigations/cases/Expedia-Waiver. About Hagens Berman Seattle-based Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP represents workers, whistleblowers, investors and consumers in complex litigation. The firm has offices in nine cities across the United States. Founded in 1993, HBSS has been named to the National Law Journal's Plaintiffs' Hot List. More about the law firm and its successes can be found at www.hbsslaw.com. Visit the firm's class-action law blog at www.classactionlawtoday.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV