Oregon Bankers Association Inducts Hal Brown Into Hall Of Fame
Since its creation in 1987, the Oregon Bankers Hall of Fame has inducted 73 individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the Oregon banking community and communities where they live and work.
Photo: http://ast.hcsm1.com/images/pp/56002904/Images/Brown___Navarro.jpg Hal Brown, CEO, Pacific Continental Bank, accepting his award from Linda Navarro, president & CEO, Oregon Bankers Association, after being inducted in the Oregon Banker Hall of Fame.
Photo: http://ast.hcsm1.com/images/pp/56002904/Images/PCB_Team.jpg Pacific Continental Bank employees join Hal Brown in celebrating his induction into the Oregon Bankers Hall of Fame. Pictured back row: Dan Hempy, Mitch Hagstrom, and Casey Hogan. Pictured front row: Roger Busse, Denise Ghazal, Hal Brown, and Rachel Ulrich.
About The Oregon Bankers AssociationEstablished in 1905, the Oregon Bankers Association is Oregon's only full-service trade association representing state and national commercial banks, thrifts and savings banks chartered to do business in Oregon. More information is available at www.oregonbankers.com.SOURCE Oregon Bankers Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV