HOUSTON, July 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Marine Group, Inc. (NYSE:ORN) (the "Company") today announced it will release its financial results for the second quarter 2013 on Thursday, August 1, 2013, at approximately 5:00 a.m. Eastern Time/4:00 a.m. Central Time. The Company will conduct a telephone briefing at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time/9:00 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, August 1, 2013, to discuss its results for the second quarter 2013.
To listen to a live broadcast of this briefing, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.orionmarinegroup.com . To participate in the call, please call the Orion Marine Group Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call at 877-546-5020; Participant code: 15307479.
A replay of this briefing will be available on the Web site within 24 hours and will be archived for two weeks. To listen to the replay by phone, please call the replay line at 888-286-8010; Participant code 37118925.About Orion Marine Group Orion Marine Group, Inc. provides a broad range of marine construction and specialty services on, over and under the water along the Gulf Coast, the Atlantic Seaboard, West Coast, Alaska, Canada, and the Caribbean Basin and acts as a single source turn-key solution for its customers' marine contracting needs. Its heavy civil marine construction services include marine transportation facility construction, dredging, repair and maintenance, bridge building, and marine pipeline construction, as well as specialty services. Its specialty services include salvage, demolition, diving, surveying, towing and underwater inspection, excavation and repair.
CONTACT: Orion Marine Group, Inc. Chris DeAlmeida, Vice President, Finance & Accounting, 713-852-6506 Drew Swerdlow, Senior Analyst, Finance & Investor Relations, 713-852-6582
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV