3M (NYSE: MMM) will webcast its second-quarter 2013 earnings conference call on Thurs., July 25, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. CDT.
Investors can access this conference via the following:
- Live webcast at http://investor.3M.com.
- A webcast replay will be available on the 3M Investor Relations website at http://investor.3M.com under “Quarterly Earnings.”
Investors can also listen via phone at:
- 1-800-762-2596 within the U.S. or +1 212-231-2916 outside the U.S.
- A telephone replay will be available until 10:00 a.m. CDT, on July 30, 2013, at 1-800-633-8284 (for both U.S. and outside the U.S.; access code is 21609532).
About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts