ATLANTA, July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) will announce its second quarter 2013 results on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 8:30 am ET. Scheduled to speak are Richard King, President and Chief Executive Officer; John Anzalone, Chief Investment Officer; Donald Ramon, Chief Financial Officer; and Rob Kuster, Chief Operating Officer.
A presentation will be available on the Company's Web site at www.invescomortgagecapital.com prior to the call.
Those wishing to participate should call:US/Canada Toll Free: 888-942-8507International: 1-415-228-4839Passcode: Invesco An audio replay will be available until 5:00 pm ET on August 15, 2013 by calling: 800-456-0470 ( North America) or 402-220-2193 (International). About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management firm. Additional information is available at www.invescomortgagecapital.com. SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV