BOSTON, July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Annual Shareholder Meeting of Eaton Vance California Municipal Bond Fund II (NYSE MKT: EIA), Eaton Vance Massachusetts Municipal Bond Fund (NYSE MKT: MAB), Eaton Vance Michigan Municipal Bond Fund (NYSE MKT: MIW), Eaton Vance Municipal Bond Fund II (NYSE MKT: EIV), Eaton Vance New Jersey Municipal Bond Fund (NYSE MKT: EMJ), Eaton Vance New York Municipal Bond Fund II (NYSE MKT: NYH), Eaton Vance Ohio Municipal Bond Fund (NYSE MKT: EIO) and Eaton Vance Pennsylvania Municipal Bond Fund (NYSE MKT: EIP) (the "Funds"), each a closed-end investment company, has been adjourned with respect to the election of Benjamin C. Esty as Trustee until August 16, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. The adjourned meeting will be held at the principal office of the Funds, Two International Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. The adjournment will provide the Funds with additional time to solicit proxies to establish the requisite quorum for the conduct of business at the Annual Meeting. The results of the meeting will be reported in a subsequent report to shareholders.
The Funds are managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $260.6 billion in assets as of June 30, 2013, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV