CHICAGO, July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Toyota Drive Center will be coming to Wicker Park Fest, July 27-28, providing Chicagoans with the opportunity to drive an array of popular Toyota vehicles.
In its ninth year, Wicker Park Fest is one of the hottest summer street festivals in Chicago. Encompassing the historic yet hip Wicker Park and Bucktown districts, Wicker Park Fest is renowned for its live music and assorted attractions.
The Toyota Drive Center will be conducting its ride and drive program in the vicinity of Milwaukee Avenue, from North Avenue to Paulina Street. This street drive experience will feature vehicles such as the Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, RAV4, Prius liftback and Prius c.
Toyota Drive Center event hours are noon to 8 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.All ride and drive participants will receive a complimentary gift from Toyota, while supplies last. About Toyota Toyota (NYSE:TM) established operations in the United States in 1957 and currently operates 10 manufacturing plants. There are nearly 1,500 Toyota, Lexus and Scion dealerships in the United States, which sold more than 2 million vehicles in 2012. Toyota directly employs more than 31,000 people in the United States and its investment here is currently valued at more than $19.5 billion, including sales and manufacturing operations, research and development, financial services and design. Toyota's annual purchasing of parts, materials, goods and services from U.S. suppliers totals more than $27.5 billion. For more information about Toyota, visit www.toyota.com, www.toyotanewsroom.com or www.toyotainaction.com. SOURCE Toyota
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV