The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate statements about the Company’s true financial condition and prospects.
On July 17, 2013, JAKKS announced its second quarter financial results, which significantly missed the Company’s previously issued guidance which had been reaffirmed in April 2013. JAKKS’ second quarter results included charges for significant license minimum guarantee shortfalls of $14.1 million and inventory impairment of $12.2 million. JAKKS noted that poor performance of several of the Company’s key properties contributed to the shortfall. As a result, JAAKS revised 2013 guidance from earnings of $0.63- $0.68/share to a loss of $2.56/share. JAKKS also suspended its dividend. This news caused JAKKS shares to lose over 39% of its value on July 18, 2013.
The Rosen Law Firm is prepring a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of JAKKS investors. If you purchased JAKKS stock prior to July 18, 2013 please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV