Scaramucci is a buyer of Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), even with the stock up 79% since January. He said he's been a long-time holder of the stock and the company has made too many acquisitions, but CEO Meg Whitman makes the difference.
off the show's "Top Trades" was Yahoo!
Nathan said there's a lot more risk in this name over the near term and that the Alibaba IPO would only slightly help. Investors will have to rely on Yahoo!'s core business after the autumn IPO. But Yahoo!'s second-quarter results were not very promising. He said he would be interested in buying near $26.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV