JACKSON, Mich., July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CMS Energy announced today that it will discuss its second quarter results and provide a business and financial outlook at 8:30 a.m. EDT on Thursday, July 25.
A webcast of the presentation will be available on CMS Energy's website, www.cmsenergy.com. An audio replay will be available approximately two hours after the webcast and will be archived for 30 days on CMS Energy's website in the "Investor Relations" section.
CMS Energy (NYSE: CMS) is a Michigan-based company that has an electric and natural gas utility, Consumers Energy, as its primary business and also owns and operates independent power generation businesses.
For more information on CMS Energy, please visit our website at: www.cmsenergy.comSOURCE CMS Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV