Resources Connection Inc Stock Upgraded (RECN)
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $16.92 million or 2.08% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, RESOURCES CONNECTION INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 6.17%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- 38.88% is the gross profit margin for RESOURCES CONNECTION INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of RECN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 3.79% trails the industry average.
- RESOURCES CONNECTION INC's earnings per share declined by 38.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, RESOURCES CONNECTION INC reported lower earnings of $0.50 versus $0.95 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.60 versus $0.50).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV