Bank Mutual Corporation Stock Upgraded (BKMU)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 100.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.97% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- BANK MUTUAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BANK MUTUAL CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.15 versus -$1.04 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.21 versus $0.15).
- The gross profit margin for BANK MUTUAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 80.84%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, BKMU's net profit margin of 9.94% significantly trails the industry average.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 39.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 5.0%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts