Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE: NDRO) (the “Trust”) announced today a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.133930 per unit, payable on August 14, 2013, to unitholders of record on July 31, 2013. The distribution primarily represents oil production during the month of April 2013 and natural gas production during March 2013.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the current and prior month distributions.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
| Natural Gas
| Natural Gas
Average NYMEX oil prices decreased slightly from March to April 2013; however, average oil prices received for the production month of April 2013 increased as a result of the narrowing of basis differentials in the Permian Basin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV