STUART, Fla., July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida ("Seacoast") (NASDAQ-NMS: SBCF), a bank holding company whose operating subsidiary is Seacoast National Bank, announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend to the holders of its Series A Preferred Stock of $312.50 per share. The dividend is payable on August 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 31, 2013.
With over $2 billion in assets, 34 traditional branches and offering business banking loan and deposit products and services in 5 Accelerate offices fueled by the power of Seacoast National Bank, Seacoast is one of the largest community banks headquartered in Florida. Offices stretch from Broward County north through the Treasure Coast and into Orlando, and west to Okeechobee and surrounding counties.
SOURCE Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV