Veeco Instruments Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) announced that on July 17, 2013, the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel informed the Company that its request for continued listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market until November 4, 2013 was granted. On or prior to November 4, 2013, the Company must regain compliance with all applicable requirements for continued listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market including filing its outstanding annual and periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The Company and its auditors are working towards becoming current with its SEC reports earlier than the November date.
Veeco’s process equipment solutions enable the manufacture of LEDs, power electronics, hard drives, MEMS and wireless chips. We are the market leader in MOCVD, MBE, Ion Beam and other advanced thin film process technologies. Our high performance systems drive innovation in energy efficiency, consumer electronics and network storage and allow our customers to maximize productivity and achieve lower cost of ownership. For information on our company, products and worldwide service and support, please visit www.veeco.com.
To the extent that this news release discusses expectations or
otherwise makes statements about the future, such statements are
forward-looking and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties
that could cause actual results to differ materially from the statements
made. These factors include the risks discussed in the Business
Description and Management's Discussion and Analysis sections of Veeco's
Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 and in
our subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form
8-K and press releases. Veeco does not undertake any obligation to
update any forward-looking statements to reflect future events or
circumstances after the date of such statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV