Investors are encouraged to review the reconciliation of these non-GAAP financial measures to the comparable GAAP results, which is provided in a table below the Condensed Consolidated Statements of Operations. The non-GAAP financial measures disclosed by the Company should not be considered a substitute for, or superior to, financial measures calculated in accordance with GAAP, and the financial results calculated in accordance with GAAP and reconciliations to those financial statements should be carefully evaluated. The non-GAAP financial measures used by the Company may be calculated differently from, and therefore may not be comparable to, similarly titled measures used by other companies. For additional information regarding these non-GAAP financial measures, and management’s explanation of why it considers such measures to be useful, refer to the Form 8-K dated July 19, 2013, that the Company filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements about the Company, including, without limitation, anticipated benefits and performance expected from our IC products and the Company’s future markets and future business prospects.
Forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions and expectations of future events that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results and trends may differ materially from historical results or those projected in any such forward-looking statements depending on a variety of factors. These factors include, but are not limited, to the following:
- achieving additional design wins for Bandwidth Engine ICs;
- commencing volume shipments of Bandwidth Engine ICs;
- our ability to enhance our existing proprietary technologies and develop new technologies;
- achieving necessary acceptance of our IC architecture and interface protocols by potential customers and their suppliers;
- difficulties and delays in the development, production, testing and marketing of our ICs;
- reliance on our manufacturing partners to assist successfully with the fabrication of our ICs;
- availability of quantities of ICs supplied by our manufacturing partners at a competitive cost;
- our lack of recent experience as a fabless semiconductor company making and selling proprietary ICs;
- level of intellectual property protection provided by our patents, the expenses and other consequences of litigation, including intellectual property infringement litigation, to which we may be or may become a party from time to time;
- vigor and growth of markets served by our customers and our operations; and
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts