- Secured multiple new design wins for Bandwidth Engine® and LineSpeed™ integrated circuits (ICs);
- Shipped prototype quantities of Bandwidth Engine 2 and initial samples of LineSpeed Gearbox ICs;
- Announced second product in the LineSpeed family, the 100G Quad Retimer;
- Obtained net proceeds of $27.7 million from underwritten public offering of common stock; and
- Ended the quarter with total cash and investments of $58.9 million.
MoSys, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.