ROTTERDAM, Netherlands, July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) will announce second-quarter 2013 financial results before the U.S. market opens Friday, July 26, to be followed by a conference call to discuss results at 11 a.m. ET.
Teleconference and Webcast Details: Friday, July 26, 2013 11 a.m. ET Hosted by Doug Pike, Vice President, Investor RelationsAccess the webcast 10 to 15 minutes prior to the call at www.lyondellbasell.com/earnings
Toll-Free Teleconference Dial-In Numbers: United States: 877-950-3594 London: 0800-279-9630 Netherlands: 0800-343-4364Passcode: 1231245Go to www.lyondellbasell.com/teleconference for a complete listing of toll-free numbers by country.
Presentation Slides:The slides and will be available at the time of the teleconference and afterward at www.lyondellbasell.com/earnings.Replay Information:Telephone and webcast replays will be available from 2 p.m. ET July 26 until 11 p.m. ET Aug. 26. The teleconference replay dial-in numbers are: United States: 866-460-9739 Passcode: 2323International: 203-369-1347 Passcode: 2323Access the webcast replay at www.lyondellbasell.com/earnings LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell ( www.lyondellbasell.com ) manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. Media Contact: David A. Harpole +1 713-309-4125 Investor Contact: Douglas J. Pike +1 713-309-7141 SOURCE LyondellBasell Industries
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV