5 Least Sinful Cities in America
America's fifth-most-saintly city: Chula Vista, Calif.
Chula Vista's name means "beautiful view" in Spanish, and you can move there and admire nearby San Diego Bay without worrying about someone stealing your stuff.
That's because the FBI estimates 244,000-population Chula Vista has just 18 property crimes a year for every 1,000 residents, placing it eighth for charity among communities studied.The city also ranks 11th for kindness, 13th for humility, 15th for diligence, 18th for chastity and 20th for temperance. But Chula Vista isn't quite so saintly when it comes to generosity, ranking just 91st among the 95 cities that Movoto analyzed. Locals there only give 3.6% of disposable income on average to charity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV