- Gorilla V: Awarded two year extension with Total in the UK sector of the North Sea commencing late June 2013 at $274,000 per day (above previous day rate of $205,000).
- EXL III: Awarded a one well contract estimated at 60 days with McMoRan in the Gulf of Mexico at $160,000 per day (no change from previous day rate).
- Hank Boswell: Previously scheduled 92 days out of service project for customer-required equipment upgrades is planned to start in July 2014 instead of October 2013.
- Bob Keller :
- Rig is expected to be off rate for 30 days in November 2013 for inspections.
- Previously scheduled out of service project for customer-required equipment upgrades is estimated for 60 days (previously 75 days) and is planned to start in the second half of 2014 instead of October 2013
- Scooter Yeargain : Previously scheduled 75 days out of service project for customer-required equipment upgrades is planned to start in April 2014 instead of October 2013.
- Gorilla VII:
- Added 21 days off rate time in 3Q 2013 starting in mid-July 2013 for leg repairs.
- Previously scheduled 140 days out of service project for repairs, upgrades and inspections is planned to start the beginning of 1Q 2014 instead of mid-December 2013.
Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts