Flybar Pogo Stick Launches Into The Air And On The Web
ELLENVILLE, N.Y., July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Flybar, the company that invented the Pogo stick in 1918, launched a new website last week. Flybar features a variety of pogo stick collections, videos of extreme tricks, and an opportunity to learn more about the sport of extreme Pogo jumping.
"Seeing the Flybar website for the first time after it was officially released was a very exciting moment in my 46-year history running Flybar and Flybar.com. This has put us squarely in line to take this most exciting of new extreme sports and expose it to the millions of people who crave healthy, exciting fun for themselves, family, and groups of people," says President of Flybar
Irwin goes on to say, "We are on our way to build a worldwide community of pogo enthusiasts!"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV