HOUSTON, July 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today a change of time for its second quarter 2013 earnings conference call. The conference call, which will be webcast live and consist of questions and answers only, is now scheduled for 8 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, Aug. 7. The slide presentation and associated commentary that has opened the call in the past will not be part of the Aug. 7 conference call, but will be posted online after the market closes on Tuesday, Aug. 6.
Howard J. Thill, vice president, Investor Relations and Public Affairs, will host the call. Also participating from Marathon Oil will be Clarence P. Cazalot, Jr., executive chairman, Lee M. Tillman, president and CEO, and Janet F. Clark, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
The call will include forward-looking information.All of the above information can be accessed by visiting Marathon Oil's website at http://www.MarathonOil.com . The prepared comments, slide presentation and replay of the question-and-answer session will be available on the website through Sept. 7, 2013. Additional financial information, including earnings releases and other investor-related material, is available online and on Marathon Oil's app for mobile devices. ###
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV