The ACE Group today announced the appointment of Derek Talbott to Division President, North America Property & Specialty Lines. Based in Philadelphia, Mr. Talbott will have responsibility for managing ACE’s property-related products and services across the company’s North American retail and wholesale franchises: ACE USA, ACE Canada, and ACE Westchester. In his capacity as North American Property Leader, Mr. Talbott will report to John Lupica, Chairman, Insurance-North America. Consistent with the company’s current structure, he will work closely with Chris Maleno, Division President, ACE USA, and Bruce Kessler, Division President, ACE Westchester, in overseeing the company’s existing, dedicated retail and wholesale property operations, respectively. It is anticipated that Mr. Talbott will begin his role on a full-time basis September 1 st when he relocates from London, where he is currently serving as Executive Vice President, International Property, for ACE Overseas General.
Mr. Talbott succeeds Paul McNamee, who has been named Deputy President of ACE’s Asia Pacific region.
“We’re pleased to welcome Derek to our team in North America,” said Mr. Lupica. “In response to our brokers’ and customers’ needs, we recently increased critical catastrophe limits across our North American retail and wholesale commercial property lines. With this increased capacity and ACE’s broad portfolio of products and services, Derek is well positioned to lead ACE’s continued commitment to provide meaningful property offerings to customers and brokers in North America.”
Mr. Lupica added, “I want to thank Paul for his impressive contributions and strong record of achievement in broadening our menu of domestic and multinational property product and service offerings. I wish him much success in his well-deserved new role at ACE.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV