RAIT Financial Trust (NYSE: RAS) today announced that it expects to release its second quarter 2013 financial results before U.S. stock markets open on Thursday, August 1, 2013 and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to its quarterly results conference call on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time.
All interested parties can access the live conference call webcast from the home page of the RAIT Financial Trust website at www.raitft.com or by dialing 1.866.788.0542, access code 21823316. For those who are not available to listen to the live call, the replay will be available shortly following the live call on RAIT’s website and telephonically until Thursday, August 8, 2013 by dialing 888.286.8010, access code 84101872.
About RAIT Financial Trust
RAIT Financial Trust is an internally-managed real estate investment
trust that provides debt financing options to owners of commercial real
estate and invests directly into commercial real estate properties
located throughout the United States. In addition, RAIT is an asset and
property manager of real estate-related assets. For more information,
or call Investor Relations at 215.243.9000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV