LOUISVILLE, Ky., July 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marvel Comic book fans, eat your heart out.
CafePress Inc. (Nasdaq:PRSS), the World's Customization Engine ®, made its debut appearance today at the comic book mecca that is Comic-Con International in San Diego, expanding its partnership with Marvel Entertainment, LLC to launch an expanding collection of gear drawn from the Marvel catalog of comic book characters, including classic X-Men and Spider-Man characters.
The partnership with CafePress brings to retail more of Marvel's classic artwork which has been long in-demand but rarely available in merchandise, such as the X-Men collection featuring characters such as Banshee, Havok, Phoenix, Professor Xavier, Cyclops and Magneto; and legendary Spider-Man comic book cover art titles such as " The Amazing Spider-Man: Return of the Punisher!" and " The Amazing Spider-man: The Legend Reborn!""This exciting element of our broad Marvel partnership now includes classic artwork and lesser-known characters," says Ty Simpson, Vice President of Business Development. "The Wolverine art portrays the anti- hero in his original blue and yellow suit displaying his protracted claws. For fans of classic Marvel comics, this is great stuff." The new selection includes:
- Wolverine Painted T-Shirt;
- Banshee X-Men iPhone® Case;
- Havok X-Men Mug; and
- Phoenix X-Men iPhone Case.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV