OAK BROOK, Ill.,
July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Today, McDonald's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of
$0.77 per share of common stock payable on
September 17, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on
September 3, 2013.
The Company plans to release second quarter results before the market opens on July 22, 2013 and will host an investor webcast. The webcast will be broadcast live and available for replay for a limited time thereafter at www.investor.mcdonalds.com .
McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with over 34,500 locations serving more than 69 million customers in over 100 countries each day. More than 80% of McDonald's restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local men and women.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV