hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE:HGG) today announced that it will conduct its annual meeting of stockholders on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) at the Company's principal executive offices, 4151 E. 96 th Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46240. Interested parties who are unable to attend the event, can access the event over the phone by dialing (877) 304-8963 or by listening to the simultaneous webcast by logging on to the Company's investor relations page at www.hhgregg.com. Callers should reference the hhgregg, Inc. Annual Stockholder Meeting.
Additionally, the Company today announced that it will be conducting a conference call to discuss operating results for the three months ended June 30, 2013, on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). Interested investors and other parties may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto hhgregg’s website at www.hhgregg.com. The on-line replay will be available for a limited time immediately following the call. The call can also be accessed live over the phone by dialing (877) 304-8963. Callers should reference the hhgregg earnings call.
hhgregg is a specialty retailer of home appliances, televisions, computers, consumer electronics, home entertainment furniture, mattresses, fitness equipment and related services operating under the name hhgregg™. hhgregg currently operates 228 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV