BEVERLY, Mass., July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS) today announced that it will hold its quarterly earnings call to discuss results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 5:00 pm ET. The call will be available to interested listeners via an audio webcast that can be accessed through the Investors page of Axcelis' website at www.axcelis.com, or by dialing 1.888.713.4213 (1.617.213.4865 outside North America). Participants calling into the conference call will be requested to provide the passcode: 20165545. A webcast replay will be available 30 days following the call.
About AxcelisAxcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS) headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, has been providing innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry for over 35 years. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation, one of the most critical and enabling steps in the IC manufacturing process. The Company's Internet address is: www.axcelis.com.
CONTACTS: Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Doug Lawson (investor relations) 978.787.9552
SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV