- Total net revenues were up 12.2% over the same period in 2012. Q2 2013 total net revenues were $258.8 million compared to $230.6 million in Q2 2012.
- U.S. CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection) net product revenues increased 13.5% to $227.1 million from $200.2 million in Q2 2012. CUBICIN international revenues were $15.0 million compared to $11.4 million in Q2 2012.
- Non-GAAP adjusted operating income was $51.3 million compared to $71.1 million in the second quarter of 2012. GAAP operating income was $28.1 million compared to $61.5 million in the second quarter of 2012.
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) was $0.42 compared to $0.56 in the second quarter of 2012. GAAP diluted EPS was $0.23 compared to $0.58 in the second quarter of 2012.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.