AKRON, Ohio, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodyear (NASDAQ: GT) tires have been selected as an original equipment fitment for the all-new, redesigned 2014 BMW X5 model, which is now available in North America.
Selected for the 2014 BMW X5 is the Goodyear Eagle LS2 tire in 255/55R18 (front) and 255/50R19 (rear) sizes, in Goodyear's RunOnFlat technology that provides self-supporting run-flat capabilities, even when the tire has deflated.
The BMW X5 is a popular sports activity vehicle that features "a unique blend of utility and refinement, power and performance, dynamic styling and premium luxury."Goodyear tires are on more new vehicles in North America than any other brand, including many from Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Scion, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen. Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 53 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com. SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV