PARK CITY, Utah, July 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skullcandy, Inc. (Nasdaq:SKUL) announced today that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time. A press release detailing the Company's second quarter 2013 results will be issued after the market closes and prior to the conference call.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.skullcandy.com . Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (877) 705-6003 or (201) 493-6725 approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the webcast will be posted on the website for 30 days. A replay of the conference call will be available until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 8, 2013 and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 and entering conference ID number 417887.
About Skullcandy:Skullcandy is a leading global designer, marketer and distributor of performance audio and gaming headphones and other accessory related products under the Skullcandy, Astro Gaming and 2XL by Skullcandy brands. Skullcandy was launched in 2003 and quickly became one of the world's most distinct audio brands by bringing unique technology, color, character and performance to an otherwise monochromatic space; helping to revolutionize the audio arena by introducing headphones, earbuds and other audio and wireless lifestyle products that possess unmistakable style and exceptional performance. The Company's products are sold and distributed through a variety of channels in the U.S. and approximately 80 countries worldwide. Visit skullcandy.com, or join us at facebook.com/skullcandy or on Twitter @skullcandy.
CONTACT: Investors: ICR Brendon Frey / Joe Teklits Brendon.Frey@icrinc.com / Joseph.Teklits@icrinc.com 203-682-8200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV