Acacia Research Corporation (1) (Nasdaq: ACTG) today reported results for the three months ended June 30, 2013.
- Revenues in the second quarter of 2013 were $23,110,000, as compared to $50,484,000 in the comparable prior year quarter.
- Revenues for the six months ended June 30, 2013 were $99,971,000, as compared to $149,524,000 in the comparable prior year period.
- GAAP net loss in the second quarter of 2013 was $12,503,000, or $0.26 per diluted share, as compared to GAAP net income of $6,321,000, or $0.13 per diluted share for the comparable prior year quarter.
- Non-GAAP net income in the second quarter of 2013 was $6,481,000, or $0.13 per diluted share, as compared to Non-GAAP net income of $20,953,000, or $0.43 per diluted share for the comparable prior year quarter. See below for information regarding non-GAAP measures.
- Trailing twelve-month revenues as of the end of the second quarter of 2013 were $201,174,000, as compared to $233,355,000 as of the end of the prior year quarter.
Approval of Quarterly Dividend. In addition, pursuant to the quarterly cash dividend policy announced on April 23, 2013, Acacia Research Corporation announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a second quarterly cash dividend, payable in the amount of $0.125 per share, which will be paid on August 30, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 1, 2013. Future cash dividends are expected to be paid on a quarterly basis and will be at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Acacia Research Corporation President, Matt Vella commented, "We invite shareholders and analysts to attend our previously announced 2013 Analyst & Investor Day at the New York Palace Hotel from 8:00 AM until 1:30 PM on Wednesday, July 24th."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV