- Revenues in the second quarter of 2013 were $23,110,000, as compared to $50,484,000 in the comparable prior year quarter.
- Revenues for the six months ended June 30, 2013 were $99,971,000, as compared to $149,524,000 in the comparable prior year period.
- GAAP net loss in the second quarter of 2013 was $12,503,000, or $0.26 per diluted share, as compared to GAAP net income of $6,321,000, or $0.13 per diluted share for the comparable prior year quarter.
- Non-GAAP net income in the second quarter of 2013 was $6,481,000, or $0.13 per diluted share, as compared to Non-GAAP net income of $20,953,000, or $0.43 per diluted share for the comparable prior year quarter. See below for information regarding non-GAAP measures.
- Trailing twelve-month revenues as of the end of the second quarter of 2013 were $201,174,000, as compared to $233,355,000 as of the end of the prior year quarter.
Acacia Research Reports Second Quarter Financial Results And Announces Payment Of Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.