Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS) will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EDT (1:30 p.m. BST) on Thursday, July 25, 2013, to discuss the company’s financial results for its quarter ended June 30, 2013. Management will review the quarter and provide an update on the company.
The conference call will be webcast on the Investors section of Alkermes’ website at www.alkermes.com or may be accessed by dialing +1 888 424 8151 for U.S. callers and +1 847 585 4422 for international callers. The conference call ID number is 6037988.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 10:30 a.m. EDT (3:30 p.m. BST) on Thursday, July 25, 2013, through 5:00 p.m. EDT (10:00 p.m. BST) on Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013, and may be accessed by visiting Alkermes’ website or by dialing +1 888 843 7419 for U.S. callers and +1 630 652 3042 for international callers. The replay access code is 6037988.
About Alkermes plc
is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company that applies its
scientific expertise and proprietary technologies to develop innovative
medicines that improve patient outcomes. The company has a diversified
portfolio of more than 20 commercial drug products and a substantial
clinical pipeline of product candidates that address central nervous
system (CNS) disorders such as addiction, schizophrenia and depression.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in
Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in
Athlone, Ireland; and manufacturing facilities in Gainesville, Georgia
and Wilmington, Ohio. For more information, please visit Alkermes’
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV