Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Concord Hospitality today announce the opening of Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, marking the brand’s second hotel in the Raleigh area and fourth in North Carolina. The 137-room hotel provides a refreshing new choice for business and leisure travelers looking for the extra space and amenities allowing a space to live, not just stay.
“Our social and contemporary environment will help guests feel connected, welcome, and at home,” said Jason Andrews, general manager, Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills. “Hyatt House is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road.”
Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills provides easy access to dining, movie theaters, and entertainment, including North Carolina Museum of Art and PNC Arena . Additionally, the hotel is seven miles from Raleigh Convention Center , and more than 100 retail stores and boutiques are within walking distance. Situated in North Hills, the hotel is just off the 440 beltline with easy access to downtown Raleigh, Research Triangle Park and Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
“Every signature element at Hyatt House departs from the traditional extended-stay experience to meet the needs of today’s consumers, in particular those frequent travelers looking for a strong community environment,” said Kevin McAteer, vice president of sales and marketing, Concord Hospitality.Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills offers:
- 137 residentially inspired upscale king guestrooms, studio, one- and two-bedroom Kitchen Suites
- Kitchen Suites feature fully equipped kitchens and living spaces
- Free Wi-Fi access for guests and remote printing throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Morning Spread breakfast served daily for guests, featuring made-to-order omelets and other rotating savory options like bacon, sausage, French Toast, waffles and more
- H BAR featuring HYATT house’s new Sip+Savor Menu – a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts and full bar
- Nearly 1700 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space for business or social gatherings
- Range of public spaces, including a large 24-hour workout room, guest laundry facilities, an indoor pool and a whirlpool
- 24/7 Guest Market, plus a complimentary grocery shopping available to our extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats