Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large customers throughout North America, was honored as Microsoft’s 2013 US Partner of the Year at Microsoft’s 2013 Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Houston last week.
“Perficient dedicated itself this year to embracing the Microsoft devices and services strategy, and subsequently has driven tremendous customer value,” said Jenni Flinders, Microsoft US vice president, Partner Strategy and Programs. “I want to personally congratulate them on their success.”
In addition to the U.S. Partner of the Year honor, Perficient today announced it received additional awards and recognition from Microsoft. At WPC, Perficient was named the East Region NSI Partner of the Year, the Central Region Enterprise Cloud Partner of the Year and the Northeast Area Cloud Partner of the Year. These awards highlight Perficient’s capabilities in and successful implementations of Microsoft technology solutions including cloud computing technologies like Office 365, Azure, Lync, Yammer, SharePoint Online, InTune and Dynamics CRM.
“Cloud computing has become a top priority for CIOs as they are challenged with enhancing their business strategically rather than finding ways to keep servers up and running. Cloud enables organizations to be more efficient and agile, and lowers operating costs,” said Mike Gersten, vice president of Perficient’s Microsoft National Business Group. “Already, the cloud market has matured, and we’re seeing our work with Microsoft technologies increasingly revolve around cloud-based solutions that drive effective business strategy. In addition to being named the U.S. Partner of the Year, we’re honored Microsoft has recognized our cloud expertise with these additional awards.”Perficient has helped clients across multiple industries implement cloud solutions like Office 365 and Lync technologies. The company has activated more than 500,000 Office 365 seats, which is more than any other National Systems Integrator. Highlights of recent implementations include:
- Working with an automotive company to build a new Active Directory environment, creating integration while leveraging their identity management system, and extending Lync Online to their approximately 31,000 users.
- Partnering with a recycling company to build out the necessary infrastructure to support a move to Exchange Online, and develop the migration process needed to successfully transition to the hosted Exchange Environment.
- Collaborating with one of the largest healthcare providers to integrate Office 365 to quickly setup and extend their Active Directory environment for not only Lync Online, but all of the Office 365 services. This allowed the company to easily deploy Lync Online to all 6,000 users within weeks.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts