- The recently launched authenticated WATCH ABC service -- which is currently available in New York, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and Raleigh-Durham -- with launches planned for Houston and Fresno, Calif., this fall. The new service, for the first time, provides viewers with live access to their favorite ABC shows and local market programming, as well as a variety of on-demand content, in more ways than ever before at home and on-the-go around town. In addition to allowing live linear streaming of viewers' local ABC stations, the new service will include the great, on-demand full-episode viewing experience that the ABC Full-Episode Player and ABC Player app have offered online and via tablets and phones. Viewers can access WATCH ABC online at WATCHABC.com or by downloading the WATCH ABC app on their iOS and Kindle Fire devices, as well as on select Android tablets.
- The suite of authenticated WATCH Disney products including WATCH Disney Channel, WATCH Disney XD and WATCH Disney Junior. Downloaded more than 15 million times in the past year, the three WATCH Disney products provide authenticated users with access to live, linear network streams as well as an extensive offering of advantaged window on-demand episodes.
- Fusion, the ABC-Univision English-language joint venture, scheduled to launch later this year. Capitalizing on Univision's news leadership and expertise in reaching U.S. Hispanics and ABC's global news leadership to serve more than 50 million Hispanics, Fusion's programming will focus on the issues most relevant for U.S. Hispanics, including the economy, entertainment, music, food, immigration, pop culture, education, politics, and health and wellness.
Verizon And The Disney And ESPN Media Networks Group Expand Agreement To Make 'WATCH Disney' And 'WATCH ABC' Services Available To FiOS TV Subscribers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts