AMHERST, N.Y., July 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allied Motion Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:AMOT) today announced that a conference call is scheduled for Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 10:00am Eastern Time to discuss the financial results for the quarter and six months ended June 30, 2013. The call will include a presentation by Richard Warzala, President and CEO and Robert Maida, CFO followed by a question and answer period.
Date: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 Time: 10:00am Eastern Time Dial: 888-713-4214 International: 617-213-4866 Passcode: 64427280 Internet: www.alliedmotion.com
This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at Allied Motion's web site at www.alliedmotion.com by clicking on the conference call icon. It may be necessary for first time visitors to go to the site prior to the scheduled call to download and install any necessary audio software and preregister for the call.During the question and answer period, priority will be given to addressing questions submitted in advance. Participants may submit questions via email to: email@example.com or by calling Investor Relations at 716-242-8634 x600 and leaving a message. Instructions for asking questions during the call will be given at the beginning of the question period. Headquartered in Amherst, New York, Allied Motion designs, manufactures and sells motion control products into applications that serve many industry sectors. Allied Motion is a leading supplier of precision and specialty motion control components and systems to a broad spectrum of customers throughout the world.
CONTACT: Allied Motion Technologies Inc. Sue Chiarmonte, 716-242-8634 x602 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV