BankUnited announced the promotion of Robert Hummel to executive vice president and manager in charge of commercial real estate lending in Florida.
With 30 years of banking industry experience, Hummel has worked for BankUnited since 2009, most recently as senior vice president. In his new role, he will lead the bank’s commercial real estate lending activities throughout the state.
An active member of the community, Hummel is involved with Neighborhood Lending Partners, a Florida nonprofit organization providing financing through a consortium of banks to developers of affordable housing and community revitalization.
Hummel earned his MBA and bachelor’s degrees from Southern Illinois University and is a resident of Pinecrest. His office is located at 7765 NW 148 th Street, Miami Lakes, (305) 231-6511.About BankUnited, N.A. BankUnited, N.A., a national bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU), is headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida with $12.7 billion of assets, 97 branches in 15 Florida counties, two branches in the New York metropolitan area, and 1,459 professionals as of March 31, 2013. Ranked 10 th on Forbes Magazine’s list of “Best Banks in America 2012,” and one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, BankUnited provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services. The company recently opened two additional branches in New York, bringing the New York total to four branches. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit www.BankUnited.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV