The Board of Directors of AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR) today increased the number of shares authorized for repurchase by 4 million shares bringing the total currently authorized for repurchase to 5.2 million shares. The Board also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share. The payment date is August 21, 2013, to stockholders of record as of July 31, 2013.
Steve Hagge, President and CEO commented, “We are pleased that our strong financial condition allows us to return value to shareholders through our share repurchase program and our dividend. With the strength of our balance sheet, we also have the capacity to take advantage of strategic opportunities as they arise.”
Upcoming Conference Call
As previously announced, AptarGroup will host a conference call on Thursday July 25, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss second quarter results for 2013. The Company plans to announce its second quarter results after trading on the New York Stock Exchange has closed on Wednesday, July 24, 2013. The call will last approximately one hour. Interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast by visiting the Investor Relations page at www.aptar.com. Replay of the conference call can also be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the website.AptarGroup, Inc. is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing systems for the beauty, personal care, home care, pharmaceutical, food, and beverage markets. AptarGroup is headquartered in Crystal Lake, Illinois, with manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. For more information, visit www.aptar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV