2. As of noon trading, Actavis ( ACT) is up $2.50 (2.0%) to $124.58 on average volume. Thus far, 795,583 shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $122.04-$125.32 after having opened the day at $122.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.08. Actavis, Inc., an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in developing, manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing generic, branded generic, brand, biosimilar, and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products worldwide. Actavis has a market cap of $15.7 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 42.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Actavis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Actavis as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Actavis Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts