4. As of noon trading, AstraZeneca ( AZN) is up $0.42 (0.8%) to $50.29 on average volume. Thus far, 888,796 shares of AstraZeneca exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.12-$50.38 after having opened the day at $50.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.87. AstraZeneca PLC engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, neuroscience, infection, oncology, and respiratory and inflammation diseases worldwide. AstraZeneca has a market cap of $62.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 5.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates AstraZeneca a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AstraZeneca as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full AstraZeneca Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts