DALLAS, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today expanded its high-speed amplifier portfolio with two new differential amplifiers that offer the industry's best power-to-performance ratio. The single-channel THS4531A and dual THS4532 achieve seven times the bandwidth with one-fourth of the input referred noise while also reducing power consumption by 80 percent, compared to the nearest competitor. The devices are designed for low-power data acquisition systems and high-density applications where power consumption and dissipation is critical, such as test and measurement equipment, and digital and ultrasonic water flow meters. For more information or to order samples and an evaluation module (EVM), see www.ti.com/ths4531a-pr.
- Best-in-class performance: Low quiescent current of 0.25 mA per channel, gain bandwidth of 36 MHz, power consumption of only 250 (uA), noise of 10 nV/root Hz , maximum offset voltage of 0.4 mV, and slew rate of 200 volts per micro-second (V/us) provide unmatched power, distortion and noise performance.
- Improved precision sensing: Open-loop voltage gain of 114 dB with maximum offset of 0.4 mV, and offset voltage drift of 9 micro-volts per degrees-Celsius (uV/C) enable precision sensing and buffering in applications where high-speed amplifiers have been limited in the past. This allows the THS4531A and THS4532 to drive data converters to achieve high-precision offset and drift performance.
- Drives high-performance ADCs: Accurate output common-mode control and input common-mode range below the negative rail and rail-to-rail output provide an easy interface to drive successive-approximation register (SAR) and delta-sigma analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), such as the eight-channel, 24-bit delta-sigma ADS1278 or the single-channel, 16-bit SAR ADS8317, using only a single 2.5-V to 5-V power supply.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV