One under-$10 stock that looks ready to trigger a major breakout trade is Biodel (BIOD), a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative treatments for diabetes. This stock is off to a monster start in 2013, with shares up around 80%.
This biotech stock has a catalyst on the horizon, since the company plans to report top-line results for its lead product, the insulin treatment Biod-123, by the end of September 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV