KETTERING, Ohio, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To help raise awareness of injured U.S. service members' needs, the makers of AT-A-GLANCE ® planning and organizing tools today announced its new line of products supporting Wounded Warrior Project ® (WWP). AT-A-GLANCE is a part of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), a leader in branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions.
Wounded Warrior Project is a nonprofit organization dedicated to honoring and empowering Wounded Warriors of the United States Armed Forces. Its vision is to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history. With this new alliance, WWP will receive a portion of the proceeds generated by the new AT-A-GLANCE WWP items through the end of 2014. A minimum of $125,000 has been pledged by AT-A-GLANCE, with the total donation expected to exceed that amount.
"We are extremely excited about this new relationship with AT-A-GLANCE and ACCO Brands," said Brea Kratzert, director, Strategic Partnerships, Wounded Warrior Project. "It is through the support of the American public and iconic companies like ACCO Brands, that Wounded Warrior Project is able to offer 19 programs and services to our nation's injured service members and their families."The AT-A-GLANCE WWP products are designed to give individuals and families the ability to better organize schedules and appointments. The product line includes planners, wall calendars, desk pads and appointment books featuring snapshots and stories of wounded warriors and their families. "We're proud to provide these valuable productivity tools featuring Wounded Warrior Project," said Lissa Cupp, vice president, e-Commerce and Consumer Marketing, ACCO Brands. "As an organization, it's an honor to be able to support such an excellent program and to know that we are making a difference in the lives of these brave men and women when they need it most."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV